Benefits of Wheatgrass!! Why should I drink it?
Wheatgrass is the worlds most natural medicine to you, it’s a gift from the earth. I know what you’re thinking? YEAH RIGHT? Im not about to drink grass, I’m not a rabbit… Rabbits shouldn’t be the only ones to nibble on grass, in reality you should try it to. It’s NOT just a health trend!
We all know that vegans, hipsters, tree huggers and fitness enthusiast preach about this stuff but what is it that makes wheatgrass great?
RAW 101 is here to give you the 411 on Wheatgrass!
GET THIS!!! Two ounces of wheatgrass juice has the nutritional equivalent of five pounds of the best raw organic vegetables. It has twice the amount of Vitamin A as a single carrot and is higher in Vitamin C than an orange, all in one single ounce of wheatgrass! It contains all sorts of nutrients such as the full spectrum of B vitamins, as well as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and potassium, it also contains all minerals known to man. Wheatgrass is a complete source of protein, supplying all of the 17 essential amino acids, and more. It’s the Effective Healing juice! And how could I forget? Our wheatgrass is organic! When wheatgrass is grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 115 minerals found in soil. It’s a SuperFood!***
Nutritional Analysis of Wheatgrass
One ounce of wheatgrass contains 120 calories, 8 grams of dietary fiber, 240% of the RDA of vitamin A, 93% of the RDA of vitamin C, 356% of the RDA of iron, and 12% of the RDA of calcium. It also contains 8 grams of protein.
10 Fun Benefits You Should Know
1. Loose Weight -Manages the thyroid gland which is crucial in avoiding weight gain, it’s also loaded with nutrients so your body doesn’t crave them from other foods to makeup for any lack of vitamins or minerals. This improves your digestion.
2. Improve Immunity – increases red blood cells in the body
3. Stimulates Circulation – increases the amount of oxygen in the blood
4. Cleanses the Liver – the detoxifying properties and enzymes is what restores and revitalizes the liver. It’s the Chlorophyll that helps purify the liver.
5. Stabilize Lipid Levels – improves lipid levels, this means you’ll be managing your high cholesterol
6. Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels – powerful anti-hyperglycemic agent. This makes it a fitting supplement for those with diabetes or who are trying to reduce blood sugar levels. The chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems it also enhances the capillaries.
7. Boost Energy – decreased energy is closely related to diet and is often a result in nutritional deficiencies, wheatgrass puts body in balance so your energy level rises
8. Slows Down Aging – full of antioxidants, helping us slow down the aging process
9. Fight Depression – helps keep iron levels stable, iron deficiency is linked to depression. The vitamin B in wheatgrass is effective in helping overcome anxiety and achieve a better state of mental health.
10 Constipation – high in magnesium, great for constipation and keeping the bowls open